Today, the 20th of November 2019, an Extraordinary General Meeting was held in Serstech AB (publ). Below follows a summary of the decisions that were made. The decisions were taken with required majority.
Election of a new Board member
The General Meeting resolved on the election of Christer Fåhraeus as a new Board member.
Approval of the Board of Directors’ resolution on a preferential rights issue
The General Meeting approved the Board of Directors’ decision on a preferential rights issue in accordance with below.
That through the preferential rights issue increase the company’s share capital by a maximum of 801 491,2875 SEK through a new share issue of maximum 7 124 367 shares at a subscription price of 3,50 SEK per share. The total issue amounts to a maximum of 24 935 284,50 SEK.
The following terms is furthermore applied for the issue:
- The issue is made with preference for the shareholders in the company. For each existing share, one (1) subscription right is obtained. Nine (9) such subscription rights entitle to subscribe for one (1) new share.
- Record date in the shareholders register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB to determine which shareholders are entitled to participate in the rights issue with preferential rights, shall be the 25th of November 2019. Others may also subscribe in the issue.
- For each subscribed share, 3,50 SEK shall be payed in cash.
- Subscription of shares takes place during the period from 28th of November 2019 until the 12th of December 2019. Subscription with the support of preferential rights is made by simultaneous cash payment. Subscription without the support of subscription rights is made on a special subscription list and payment shall be made no later than the fourth banking day after the notice of allotment has been sent to the subscriber. The Board of Directors shall have the right to extend the period for subscription and payment.
- In the event all shares are not subscribed for with preferential rights in accordance to above, the Board of Directors shall, within the maximum amount of the issue, decide on the allotment of shares to others who subscribed for shares without the support of preferential rights and decide how to distribute among those subscribers.
Firstly, allotment of new shares subscribed without the support of subscription rights shall be made to subscribers who also subscribed for new shares with the support of subscription rights, regardless if the subscriber was a shareholder on the record date or not, and in the event that allotment to those cannot be made in full, allotment shall be made pro rata in relation to the amount of subscription rights that has been used for subscription of new shares and, to the extent that this cannot be done, by drawing lots.
Secondly, allotment of new shares subscribed without the support of subscription rights shall be made to others that has subscribed without the support of subscription rights, and in the event that allotment to those cannot be made in full, allotment shall be made pro rata in relation to the amount of shares that each has subscribed, and in the event that this cannot be done, by drawing lots.
Thirdly, allotment of new shares subscribed without the support of subscription rights shall be made to the issue underwriters in relation to the size of the underwriters pledged commitments, and in the event that this cannot be done, by drawing lots.
- The new shares shall entail rights to dividends for the first time at the record date for the dividend that occurs closest after the new shares have been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office.
- The Board of Directors or to whom the Board of Directors designates, has the mandate to decide on minor corrections required for registration with the Swedish Companies Registration Office and Euroclear Sweden AB.
Lund, November 2019
Serstech AB (publ)
The Board of Directors
For further information, please contact:
Stefan Sandor, Thomas Pileby,
CEO, Serstech AB Chairman of the Board, Serstech AB
tel: +46 739 606067 tel: +46 702 072643
email: firstname.lastname@example.org email: email@example.com
Company website: www.serstech.com
This is information that Serstech AB (publ.) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above at 10.45 CET on November 20, 2019.
Certified advisor to Serstech is Västra Hamnen Corporate Finance AB, phone: 040-20 02 50, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serstech delivers solutions for chemical identifications and has customers across the world, mainly in the safety and security industry. Typical customers are customs, police authorities, security organizations and United Nations. The solutions and technology are however not limited to security applications and potentially any industry using chemicals of some kind could be addressed by Serstech’s solution. Serstech is traded at Nasdaq First North and you find more information about the company at: www.serstech.com.