Articles of association
Articles of Association for Serstech AB (publ)
(Company no. 556713-9893. Updated by the AGM on 2023-04-27)
§ 1 Trading name
The company’s trading name is Serstech AB (publ).
§ 2 Registered Office
The company’s registered office is in Lund.
§ 3 Area of business
The company will develop, produce and sell products and services primarily within molecular analysis, and will also conduct related activities.
§ 4 Share capital
The share capital amounts to at least SEK 6,000,000 and no more than SEK 24,000,000.
§ 5 Number of shares
The number of shares in the company shall be at least 200,000,000 and not more than 800,000,000.
§ 6 Reconciliation
The company’s shares shall be registered in a reconciliation register in accordance with the law (1998: 1479) relating to CSDs and the account management of financial instruments.
§ 7 Board
The Board consists of three to six members. It is elected annually at the AGM for the period until the next annual general meeting is held.
§ 8 Auditors
The company shall elect one or two auditors with or without deputies.
§ 9 Notice of the Annual General Meeting
Notice of the Annual General Meeting shall be made through advertisements in periodicals and national newspapers as well as on the company’s website. That notice has been given will be published in Dagens Industri.
§ 10 Notification of participation in the Annual General Meeting
Shareholders who wish to participate in the AGM must notify the company not later than the date stated in the notice of the meeting. The latter day may not be Sunday, other public holiday, Saturday, Midsummer Eve, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve and not earlier than the fifth working day before the meeting. Shareholder who wish to bring an assistant (or maximum two) to the meeting must include this in the notification to the company.
§ 11 Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting is held annually within six months of the end of the financial year.
At the Annual General Meeting, the following matters shall be dealt with:
- Election of Chairman of the Meeting
- Establishment and approval of voting rights
- Approval of agenda
- Election of one or two secretaries to take the minutes
- Examination of whether the meeting has been properly convened
- Presentation of the Annual Report and Auditor’s Report, as well as, where applicable, group accounts and group audit report
- a) regarding approval of the Profit & Loss and balance statements and, where applicable, the group accounts and group balance sheet
- b) regarding dispositions of profit or loss with regard to the approved accounts
- c) granting discharge to board members and CEO
- Determination of Board and Auditors’ fees
- Election of the Board of Directors and, where applicable, auditors and any deputy auditors
At the Annual General Meeting, each person entitled to vote may vote for the entire number of shares owned or represented by him or her, without limitation in the number of votes.
§ 12 Financial year
The financial year is the calendar year 1st January to 31st December.