Rapidly discover the presence of explosives or the precursors used to make explosives
Extended explosives database
We are committed to deliver the most optimal database for you to identify a wide variety of explosives, easily and accurately.
With our Explosives Database, you will improve your matches and find the most commonly used explosives.
- Commercialized explosives
- Improvised Explosive Device (IED)
- Home-made Explosives (HME)
For more detailed information how the extended Explosives database can improve your measurement matches, send an email to email@example.com
We make a difference on the crime scene
• Easy setup and instrument connectivity
• You can rapidly discover the presence of explosives or the precursors used to make explosives.
• ChemDash makes it possible to analyse and share information with colleagues.
• It is easier to brief on the status and it provides an overwiev of evidence provided.
Case explosives. Excerpts from an investigation of a terrorist bombing campaign
It is 10 pm on a busy Friday night. In a district of the city known for it’s restaurants, bars, and nightclubs, a small explosive device has detonated outside a nightclub. By initial accounts, the device was in a plastic rubbish bag left near a rubbish bin. Uniformed police patrol personnel, the fire department, and several ambulances arrive with a few minutes and secure the site of the bombing.
• As is normally the case with a terrorist improvised explosive device, one of the first concerns is whether or not a secondary device or some other means of exploiting the initial attack is a hazard.
Phone: +46 46 255 112
Ideon Science Park
Sölvegatan 43, SE-223 70 Lund
Copyright Serstech AB 2017
Chemical intelligence solutions
Log in partner
Sign up here
News, events, promotions, stay informed!
- Stefan Sandor, Serstech’s CEO, presents the company at an Investors meeting in Lund held by Aktiespararna. (In Swedish) 31 January, 2018
- Serstech ranked 28th out of 500 companies in Europe 21 December, 2017
- Serstech top five in “Sweden Technology Fast 50” 15 November, 2017
- Serstech is nominated to Sweden Technology Fast 50, 2017. 26 October, 2017
- Serstech’s partner ST Japan presented the Indicator at the JASIS show 3 October, 2017