Chemical Identification – Simplicity Redefined
With Serstech Arx in hand, any operative becomes an expert at chemical identification. Quick Scan gives an accurate result within seconds with a single press of a button.
Find Out in Seconds
Serstech Arx has been designed together with police and first responder teams to solve the real problems operatives face in the field. Determine what’s in front of you in seconds, without complexity. Narcotics, explosives, TICs and chemical warfare agents.
The industry-first and patented autofocus functionality determines packaging material and thickness to ensure optimal accuracy and removal of interference. The patented Serstech SERS kit allows for quick identification of very low concentrations and fluorescent samples.
“Serstech Arx represents a revolutionary advance in the 785nm Raman spectroscopy marketplace. The unique SharpEye autofocus protocols are able to achieve maximum available Raman signal without manual intervention. The small form factor, low cost, large library, and ease of use make it the ideal solution in the Raman marketplace especially for narcotics and contraband identification.”
Enhance Your Capabilities Fast
Read more about Serstech Rental.
- NCT Europe, 24 – 26 May, Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Fontevraud Symposium, 30 May – 1 June, Paris, France
- High Intensity CBRN 2023, 28 – 30 June, Warsaw, Poland
- IDEF, 25 – 28 July, Istanbul, Turkey
- Homeland Security Expo, 26 – 27 July, New Delhi, India
- NCT USA, 5 – 7 Sept, Maryland, United States
- DSEI, 12 – 15 Sept, London, United Kingdom
- International Security Expo, 26 – 27 Oct, London, United Kingdom
- NCT APAC, 7 – 9 Nov, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- NCT Middle East, 26 – 28 Nov, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- EDEX, 4 – 7 Dec, Cairo, Egypt
Serstech is a Swedish company listed at Nasdaq First North Growth Market. Serstech has over 20 years of experience from handheld Raman spectroscopy and SERS technology.