Work at Serstech
We are open to your spontaneous application!
We believe that working together is the key to success. This is as true in HR as it is in product development and data sharing in the field. Serstech is an inclusive company, characterised by an informal and flexible working environment. We provide staff with opportunities for both professional and personal development, and the chance to be part of a talented, committed team.
Current job openings
Software Developer, Sweden
Company in short:
Serstech delivers solutions for chemical identifications and has customers across the world, mainly in the safety and security industry. Typical customers are customs, police authorities, security organisations and, since recently also United Nations. The solutions and technology are however not limited to security applications and potentially any industry using chemicals of some kind could be addressed by Serstech’s solution. Serstech is traded at Nasdaq First North and you find more information about the company at: www.serstech.com
Main purpose of job:
You will be joining our cross disciplinary R&D team and contribute in building high quality IoT applications and systems. Your primary focus will be to develop the cloud solution that ties together our handheld instrument with other connected devices on the market. As a main development expert in our product ChemDash your job will require contact with customers worldwide.
- Design and implement end-to-end software functions leveraging multiple technologies
- Define and build new features in a clean and modular way
- Debug and resolve application issues reported directly by our users
- Employ User Centric Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability
- Participate in test development
We believe a successful candidate for this role has
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 4-5 + years of experience with C# server side development
- Expertise with modern web frameworks and tools such as, but not limited to jQuery, Angular, React, etc
- Experience working with relational database technologies utilizing SQL syntax
- Experience building or working with RESTful web services via JSON or XML
- Self starter, comfortable leading conversations and assisting in driving architectural decisions and designs
- Track record of success developing customer focused products
- Strong customer focus and entrepreneurial mindset
- Enthusiasm and an ability to work in a changing environment
- Desire to collaborate and help design and implement complex features to completion
- Professionalism and an ability to set ego aside
- Fluency in English, with spoken and written
- Some proficiency in the Swedish language is a plus, but not a requirement
Serstech is a small, but rapidly growing company and everyone is expected to pitch in where needed and all roles are very much hands-on. The corporate culture is open and familiar. The organisation is flat and we embrace both diversity and big thinking in all of its forms.
This is a very good opportunity for an ambitious, innovative developer with an entrepreneurial heart who wants to pursue a career with a company recently ranked as Number 28 on Deloitte Global’s Technology Fast 500!
Compensation & benefits:
The salary package will be commensurate with candidate skills and experience.
As soon as possible
If this sounds like an interesting career opportunity please apply with your resume to: Ida Edström at 6Degrees, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our main goal is to develop high performance, easy to use and robust products.
Jorgen, Product Manager R&D
The words cost effective and life cycle costs are important for us, such as in the choice of the best lens.
Katja, Optical Engineer, R&D
Our mission is not just to help you identify chemicals, we will raise your chemical understanding.
Peter, Application Manager, R&D
I like future-proof, open software design and upgradable firmware and databases.
Joakim, Test and Lab Engineer, R&D
Phone: +46 46 255 112
Ideon Science Park
Sölvegatan 43, SE-223 70 Lund
Copyright Serstech AB 2018
Chemical intelligence solutions
Log in partner
Sign up here
News, events, promotions, stay informed!
- Serstech is part of this year’s Sweden Technology Fast 50 31 October, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: Serstech receives 1 MSEK order from OEM partner 7 September, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: New VP Strategic Alliances and Management Acquisition of 400.000 Shares 29 August, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: Serstech receives 1.2 MSEK order from OEM partner 24 August, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: Serstech terminates agreement and renews its position in South-East Asia 20 August, 2018