Extended explosives database
We are committed to deliver the most optimal database for you to identify a wide variety of explosives, easily and accurately.
With our Explosives Database, you will improve your matches and find the most commonly used explosives.
- Commercialized explosives
- Improvised Explosive Device (IED)
- Home-made Explosives (HME)
For more detailed information how the extended Explosives database can improve your measurement matches, send an email to email@example.com
We make a difference on the crime scene
• Easy setup and instrument connectivity
• You can rapidly discover the presence of explosives or the precursors used to make explosives.
• ChemDash makes it possible to analyse and share information with colleagues.
• It is easier to brief on the status and it provides an overwiev of evidence provided.
Case explosives. Excerpts from an investigation of a terrorist bombing campaign
It is 10 pm on a busy Friday night. In a district of the city known for it’s restaurants, bars, and nightclubs, a small explosive device has detonated outside a nightclub. By initial accounts, the device was in a plastic rubbish bag left near a rubbish bin. Uniformed police patrol personnel, the fire department, and several ambulances arrive with a few minutes and secure the site of the bombing.
• As is normally the case with a terrorist improvised explosive device, one of the first concerns is whether or not a secondary device or some other means of exploiting the initial attack is a hazard.
Phone: +46 46 255 112
Ideon Science Park
Sölvegatan 43, SE-223 70 Lund
Copyright Serstech AB 2017
Sign up here
News, events, promotions, stay informed!
- Serstech 100 Indicator Kit – what is in the box? 5 September, 2017
- Meet us at the Norwegian Defence and Security Industries Association (FSI) Open day 15 August, 2017
- Serstech on Demo Tour in Norway; what are the benefits of CIS – Chemical Intelligence Solutions? 8 June, 2017
- How updated is your Serstech 100 Indicator Software? 31 May, 2017
- CBRNe summit in Madrid together with Spanish Sales Partner IBATECH. 2 May, 2017