Complex technology made easy. It has taken Serstech 12 years to perfect its Raman spectrometer and ChemDash software, but it only takes 10 minutes to learn how to use it.
Serstech distributors are established worldwide whereas manufacturing, research and development as well as the headquarter are based in Lund, Sweden.
The Serstech Raman solution, in short
1. All-in-one solution with one instrument for all types of chemicals
2. No consumables, no factory calibration, no maintenance cost
3. Updates of software and substance libraries included
4. Rechargeable battery lasting more than eight hours
5. Create libraries and add your own substances
6. Quick and easy to decontaminate
7. Training done in hours
Solutions for chemical identification
Serstech’s platform contains handheld Raman device, software and services.
Functions for measuring, storing, analysing and sharing chemical data to build knowledge leading to better decisions and actions.
Using laser technology, the substance that is being identified is not tampered with or destroyed and identification can even be done through transparent materials such as plastic bags and glass containers.
The Serstech Indicator can be connected to our cloud-based decision support solution, ChemDash. By quickly and seamlessly uploading information about the substance identified, police, customs or security personnel can quickly spread information throughout the organization and make sure the appropriate decisions are made and that the time between identification and action is minimized.
ChemDash is the only software platform of its kind and is able to connect to other types of instruments, cameras and computers to create a true system solution in either a local or a global context.
It all began in 2002 at the Technical University of Denmark where an extremely small spectrometer was developed by a team led by Prof. Jörg Hübner in the Department of Nanotechnology. Jörg met a team of Swedish entrepreneurs and together they started Serstech in 2006 with a vision of making spectrometer sensors as common as smoke detectors.
Serstech has focused on the safety and security industry as a first step in its evolution, but the technology and products are not limited to this industry. As the use of chemicals increases in virtually all industries and government regulations follow, the need for quick and easy identification and documentation of chemicals will continue to increase for several years to come. Serstech is well positioned to expand outside the safety and security industry and has already begun this journey.
Year 2006: “One day, I hope spectrometers will be as common as smoke detectors.”
Prof. Jörg Hübner, Department of Nanotechnology DTU, who miniaturised the spectrometer
April, 2018: “Customers are asking for hand-held and quick chemical identification solutions and we see an increased demand for online products and cloud-based solutions.”
Stefan Sandor, CEO Serstech AB
Phone: +46 46 255 112
Ideon Science Park
Sölvegatan 43, SE-223 70 Lund
Copyright Serstech AB 2018
Chemical intelligence solutions
Log in partner
Sign up here
News, events, promotions, stay informed!
- Serstech is part of this year’s Sweden Technology Fast 50 31 October, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: Serstech receives 1 MSEK order from OEM partner 7 September, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: New VP Strategic Alliances and Management Acquisition of 400.000 Shares 29 August, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: Serstech receives 1.2 MSEK order from OEM partner 24 August, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: Serstech terminates agreement and renews its position in South-East Asia 20 August, 2018