Want to know more? If you give us your name and email, we’re unlikely to spam you. But we will send the latest facts about our Indicator. Sounds good?
Handheld and portable on to the field.
It is important you can start collect information without delay. Often, the conditions are wet, dirty and messy and you need a rugged instrument. The Serstech 100 Indicator is reliable even in difficult circumstances.
Add one or several databases according to your needs; Explosives, Narcotics, Hazardous Substances and Chemical Warfare Agents.
Connected. Manage your devices, measurements and spectras, across your organisation with ChemDash – the included management and reporting software.
Easy to use
• Serstech 100 Indicator display is easy to understand and easy to act on.
• Multiple scanning methods. Screen a sample for the presence of a restricted substance. Identify all the unknown substances in a sample or verify to search for a match to one specific substance.
• Constantly keep up with new chemical substances and create your own libraries from your own measurements or from ChemDash Spec Store.
Do you have a question? Check out our FAQ or contact us directly: email@example.com
Serstech 100 Indicator kit
• Serstech 100 Indicator, Raman Spectrometer
• Demo databases with 100 substances
• Upgrades: Different dedicated databases, such as Explosives, Narcotics, Chemical Warfare and Pharmaceuticals
• Add-ons: (Explosives and Hazardous Materials)
• Accessories: Demo kit, Field Sample kit, Small Peli Case
”Serstech’s Raman Indicator is a state-of-the-art handheld analytical instrument very convenient for on-spot identification and verification of Chemical Weapon Convention related chemicals, explosives and contraband drugs, amongst other materials.
Small dimensions, robust outfit and quick response make it the choice when challenging environments are anticipated. With the new on-line system, ChemDash, the users can collaborate in a much smarter way, which is needed to keep up with the ever evolving threats.
All above said, the Hotzone Solutions Group has committed itself to promote and even further the capability of this important equipment using its own extensive real-life experience and practice”
Olivier Mattmann, CEO Hotzone Solutions Group and former mission lead, instructor at the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW). ”
Phone: +46 46 255 112
Ideon Science Park
Sölvegatan 43, SE-223 70 Lund
Copyright Serstech AB 2018
Chemical intelligence solutions
Log in partner
Sign up here
News, events, promotions, stay informed!
- Serstech is part of this year’s Sweden Technology Fast 50 31 October, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: Serstech receives 1 MSEK order from OEM partner 7 September, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: New VP Strategic Alliances and Management Acquisition of 400.000 Shares 29 August, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: Serstech receives 1.2 MSEK order from OEM partner 24 August, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: Serstech terminates agreement and renews its position in South-East Asia 20 August, 2018