Our solutions can be customised to enable real-time control, monitoring and optimisation of various process steps such as blending, reaction, optimisation and drying. The monitoring can be done by placing custom probes inside the equipment or through glass partitions, to provide direct readings on your product.
This means machine operators in your factory will be quickly alerted to production errors and can take immediate remedial actions, thereby minimising product losses. The data is collected to provide you with a digital record that enables full traceability and so keeps product removals to a minimum
When you’re developing new products, Serstech solutions provide valuable input to your decision making process. Compared to traditional chemical analysis methods, Serstech’s measuring instruments are quick and simple to use. They give quick, accurate results to support your development.
- Serstech 100 Indicator gives you a quick and easy, on the spot screening of products in development
- Even non-technical users can easily use the Serstech Indicator 100
- Testing of samples is non-destructive. It does not compromise the integrity of the sample
- Testing of samples is non-contact. Analyses can be performed through transparent containers, glass bottle, plastic bags
- Connectivity of Serstech’s solutions lets you share results with colleagues and external R&D partners
When developing new products our solutions significantly speed up your process and reduce the need for manual sampling.
Serstech’s solutions are suitable for all kinds of educational and research applications.
When presenting Raman spectrometry – one of several technologies relevant to analytical chemistry – teachers and researchers need an instrument that is safe, easy to use, mobile and flexible.
The Serstech 100 Indicator meets all these criteria, and in addition, it can easily be plugged into a PC or Mac for analysis on your favourite analytics software. Leveraging our Cloud solutions for data sharing, students, teachers and researchers can easily share their results across teams, departments and educational institutions.
Phone: +46 46 255 112
Ideon Science Park
Sölvegatan 43, SE-223 70 Lund
Copyright Serstech AB 2020