Case The Suspicious Powder
John B works for the Fire and Rescue Service. He has twelve years experience, nine in routine firefighting roles and three years in his fire brigade’s hazardous materials (HAZMAT) team. A magistrate in the local courthouse has received a letter containing a threatening message and an unknown white coloured powder.
Support you in making the tactical decisions
• The Indicator can be brought to bear on the problem at the incident site rather than days later in a laboratory.
• Help you keep a high emphasis on safety of the responder and nearby people, by giving you a fast reconaissance entry. Simply to see what is actually happening.
How does your organization deal with unknown hazardous substances?
Get quick answers directly in the field. Identify unknown liquids, powders and pills with the Serstech 100 Indicator including explosives, narcotics and hazardous substances database libraries. The Handheld Raman Instrument together with ChemDash – Chemical Intelligence Software will help you take the right decisions and act accordingly.
Phone: +46 46 255 112
Ideon Science Park
Sölvegatan 43, SE-223 70 Lund
Copyright Serstech AB 2017
Sign up here
News, events, promotions, stay informed!
- Serstech 100 Indicator Kit – what is in the box? 5 September, 2017
- Meet us at the Norwegian Defence and Security Industries Association (FSI) Open day 15 August, 2017
- Serstech on Demo Tour in Norway; what are the benefits of CIS – Chemical Intelligence Solutions? 8 June, 2017
- How updated is your Serstech 100 Indicator Software? 31 May, 2017
- CBRNe summit in Madrid together with Spanish Sales Partner IBATECH. 2 May, 2017