Work at Serstech
We believe that working together is the key to success. This is as true in HR as it is in product development and data sharing in the field. Serstech is an inclusive company, characterised by an informal and flexible working environment. We provide staff with opportunities for both professional and personal development, and the chance to be part of a talented, committed team.
Current job openings
We are open to your spontaneous application!
Our main goal is to develop high performance, easy to use and robust products.
Jorgen, Product Manager R&D
The words cost effective and life cycle costs are important for us, such as in the choice of the best lens.
Katja, Optical Engineer, R&D
Our mission is not just to help you identify chemicals, we will raise your chemical understanding.
Peter, Application Manager, R&D
I like future-proof, open software design and upgradable firmware and databases.
Joakim, Test and Lab Engineer, R&D
Phone: +46 46 255 112
Ideon Science Park
Sölvegatan 43, SE-223 70 Lund
Copyright Serstech AB 2017
Chemical intelligence solutions
Log in partner
Sign up here
News, events, promotions, stay informed!
- Stefan Sandor, Serstech’s CEO, presents the company at an Investors meeting in Lund held by Aktiespararna. (In Swedish) 31 January, 2018
- Serstech ranked 28th out of 500 companies in Europe 21 December, 2017
- Serstech top five in “Sweden Technology Fast 50” 15 November, 2017
- Serstech is nominated to Sweden Technology Fast 50, 2017. 26 October, 2017
- Serstech’s partner ST Japan presented the Indicator at the JASIS show 3 October, 2017