CBRN and Hazmat
Support well-trained teams to work methodical in dangerous situations
Support you in making the tactical decisions
• The Indicator can be brought to bear on the problem at the incident site rather than days later in a laboratory.
• Help you keep a high emphasis on safety of the responder and nearby people, by giving you a fast reconaissance entry. Simply to see what is actually happening.
How does your organization deal with unknown hazardous substances?
Get quick answers directly in the field. Identify unknown liquids, powders and pills with the Serstech 100 Indicator including explosives, narcotics and hazardous substances database libraries. The Handheld Raman Instrument together with ChemDash – Chemical Intelligence Software will help you take the right decisions and act accordingly.
Case The Suspicious Powder
John B works for the Fire and Rescue Service. He has twelve years experience, nine in routine firefighting roles and three years in his fire brigade’s hazardous materials (HAZMAT) team. A magistrate in the local courthouse has received a letter containing a threatening message and an unknown white coloured powder.
Phone: +46 46 255 112
Ideon Science Park
Sölvegatan 43, SE-223 70 Lund
Copyright Serstech AB 2018
Chemical intelligence solutions
Log in partner
Sign up here
News, events, promotions, stay informed!
- Serstech is part of this year’s Sweden Technology Fast 50 31 October, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: Serstech receives 1 MSEK order from OEM partner 7 September, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: New VP Strategic Alliances and Management Acquisition of 400.000 Shares 29 August, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: Serstech receives 1.2 MSEK order from OEM partner 24 August, 2018
- SERSTECH AB: Serstech terminates agreement and renews its position in South-East Asia 20 August, 2018