It is 10 pm on a busy Friday night. In a district of the city known for it’s restaurants, bars, and nightclubs, a small explosive device has detonated outside a nightclub.
CASE CBRNE and HAZMAT – The Suspicious Powder
John B works for the Fire and Rescue Service. He has twelve years experience, nine in routine firefighting roles and three years in his fire brigade’s hazardous materials (HAZMAT) team.
Serstech – the easier way
• PROFESSIONAL. Good people in a prestige less company culture – easy to do business with.
• DEDICATION. Our solution help you accelerate the decision making process – not only to do chemical measurements.
• SPEED. Small gaps in the time from discovery to sharing.
• EASIER. Our users are not chemists, neither are we.
… taking you further
• SOFTWARE. Measure, store, analyse and share. Anywhere. Anytime.
• SUPPORT. Extensive partner network offering local training and support in your language.
• SECURITY. Encrypted data.
• TRAINING. Live Agent Training Certification in line with accepted international standards.
Phone: +46 46 255 112
Ideon Science Park
Scheelevägen 27, SE-223 70 Lund
Copyright Serstech AB 2015
Chemical intelligence solutions
Sign up here
News, events, promotions, stay informed!
- Redeye Investor After Work Stockholm September 06 25 August, 2016
- ChemDash – cloud based data management tool, interview with Marcus, ChemDash technical lead and senior developer 4 July, 2016
- Introducing ChemDash at the CBW international Symposium, Stockholm June 8-10 30 June, 2016
- Serstech säkrar genombrottsorder till Sydostasien med fokus inom sprängmedel och narkotika. Ordern är värd 67 MSEK. 3 June, 2016
- Årsstämmokommuniké 2015 12 May, 2016