Incident Scene – Identify the unknown
Police Officer, First Responder, Rescue Unit, Customs, Fire Brigade, Hazmat Unit… To all of you, working at the scene of an incident;
- Are you dealing with hazardous chemicals, explosives, narcotics and/or chemical warfare agents?
- How do you choose the appropriate identification equipment and methods?
Get the right guidance with our application specific decision tree!
Hot Zone – Collect Information
Do you have the right tools to collect the necessary substance information in the field?
There is not one unique sensor to identify all kinds of chemicals, materials and substances.
You will need different tools and methods for different applications.
- Handheld Raman Spectrometer: Serstech 100 Indicator
- Sample Kit
- Hazmat Kit
- Narcotic Kit
- Explosives Kit
- Integrated devices
Cold Zone – Communicate, Integrate, Analyze, Store and Share
When you are in the Hot Zone you need to communicate important information to the Cold Zone and vice versa. It is key that the communication works properly and efficiently to facilitate the decision making.
- Do you need to work with several sensors, measurement instruments and methods? What if they all communicate, in one system?
We make it possible with the Chemical Intelligence Software – ChemDash
Action – Decision Support
Take the right action based on the Case report from ChemDash.
Your case report is the summary of all the collected information from Serstech’s tools, your own integrated sensors, measurement instruments and methods.
The complete information flow is traceable in ChemDash, from the first sampling to your final action.
Phone: +46 46 255 112
Ideon Science Park
Sölvegatan 43, SE-223 70 Lund
Copyright Serstech AB 2017
Sign up here
News, events, promotions, stay informed!
- Stefan Sandor, Serstech’s CEO, presents the company at an Investors meeting in Lund held by Aktiespararna. (In Swedish) 31 January, 2018
- Serstech ranked 28th out of 500 companies in Europe 21 December, 2017
- Serstech top five in “Sweden Technology Fast 50” 15 November, 2017
- Serstech is nominated to Sweden Technology Fast 50, 2017. 26 October, 2017
- Serstech’s partner ST Japan presented the Indicator at the JASIS show 3 October, 2017